Sunday, July 27, 2008

Keep your fingers crossed!

Well I had my home visit today. I think all went well and I am know anxiously awaiting the final verdict. Baxter was his usual wild self when MaryAnn arrived this afternoon. He did eventually calm down though and show that he could be well behaved :). Bella was the good girl she always is. Pixie went into hiding and refused to show herself. Those of you who know me know that patience is not one of my best virtues and this is killing me! I would happily get in the car to go pick her up in the morning. I even bought her new toys when I was out shopping tonight AND I told Baxter he couldn't have them. Hopefully, I will find something out in the next day or two.

Dakota seems to be doing fantastic. Look at her go! She seems to be quite happy to be off her crate rest following her surgery. I am going to have to find one of these busy buddies for her she seems to love it...

Dakota taunting Oliver with the busy buddy




I think this is Zoe that she's playing with.



Baxter and Bella had their friends, Duchess and Cody, over visiting while their family was out of town. I posted some pictures from their visit. They went back home Friday night, the kids were very happy to have their puppies back with them.

This is Bella, Cody and Duchess outside


And this is Cody after he finally got the toy away from Baxter. He's too tired to play with it now though!



Okay I can't leave Bax out, here's my cute boy!

2 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Congratulations, we saw your adding to your Pug bunch! Stop over and visit us!

Nancy at the Farm said...

Congratulations on the new addition of Molly to your family! We know you will have a wonderful time with her. We have added you to our favorite blogs so we can come check on Molly - we love your pugs!

Love, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper Edwards