Her foster mom renamed her Molly so that she would have no bad memories of her former life. After spending a few days with her I think the name suits her, although I tend to call her Miss Molly or Mols.
The first few days had some rough spots. Baxter figured out she was here to stay pretty quick and got just a wee bit jealous and sulky. Luckily by Monday evening he was back to his old self and ready to play . Bella handled it much better for the most part. She loves playing with Molly in the back yard, the two of them run and jump and chase each other all over. Missing a leg hasn't slowed Molly down one bit, I think she's faster than Baxter! I have to try to get some pictures, they are too funny out there.
Anyways here's some pictures from her first days with us.
Playing tug of war
Looks like Molly's now
I think she's a happy little girl and we are very happy to have her



6 comments:
Molly looks like she is having fun! Tell Baxter he needs to find a secret hiding place for his bones... or he just has to get faster. :-)
Hooray, Ginnah! Congratulations on your new addition. Molly looks like she has made herself right at home.
We are so happy that loving parents have Molly now. Mom says that her old parents are going straight to h-e-double hockey sticks for leaving her like that. Mom really wanted to run them over with a car.
We are glad Baxter is getting used to her and not acting jealous.
Roxy & Lucky
Looks like she's right at home!
Congratulations on your new family member! We are sure she'll be happy in her furever home.
I adopted a rescue pug this year and we all send best wishes to you all from Australia.
Post a Comment