So I donated of course, how could you say no to this face??? I also promptly sent off an email inquiring about her and then went home and filled out the lengthy application. I'm not complaining most of these dogs have been thru quite a lot and they deserve to go to homes that are going to take care of them. They also sent me a link to her foster mom's blog site so I could get updates on her and hence my new blog!
It seems all was okay with my application. She is scheduled to be spayed this week and then she will be ready for her new home. The only problem is I she is at the pug rescue the furthest from me in Florida and before I can be approved to be her new mommy they have to do a home visit. So another closer pug rescue has been contacted to see if they have someone who can come do the home visit. Then (keep your fingers crossed) I will be adding another member to the family. Baxter and Bella are thrilled, Pixie not so much.
I set this up in a bit of rush but will be updating, changing and adding to it regularly.



4 comments:
OMG, Im just speachless !!
auntie Suz :)
Wow that is just wonderful Ginnah!
I'll be checking in frequently to see how the adoption is going.
Shannon and Katelynn say HI!
Gin,
Ugly story, lovely ending. Photos were unreal. I'd really enjoy kicking that (insert expletive) owner's ass. Hard to believe anyone would be that cruel.
Anyone that would treat a Pug (or any breed of dog) that way deserves to have the same thing happen to them...we have two pugs, Sandy and Sydney and they are the loves of our life...I can't imagine anyone being so cruel to an animal...how could they live with themselves...my mom used to say what goes around comes around...but thanks for all you do...our puggies our the best!!!
Post a Comment