Hello all! I'm sorry this has been so long in coming, things just seemed to get so hectic! Molly has blended right into our little family. Baxter and Bella are thrilled to have her around, and Pix, well Pix hasn't thrown us all out of the house yet. Baxter and Molly love to play tug of war and king of the mountain (yes, I'm the mountain they try to climb to the top of). Molly and Bella like a little more physical pursuits. They wrestle with each other and like to chase each other around the back yard.
Molly has been to the RHC offices I work out of the most and was of course a hit. Everyone she comes in contact with instantly falls in love with her. She's always very well behaved when we she comes in with me. She greets everyone, plays a little and then curls up on her bed to take a nap.
Molly also recently went to the Bow Wow Club, the doggie daycare/hotel I use sometimes when i go out of town. Again she was a complete hit, the staff loved her. I have to say the staff is pretty wonderful there, they always take great care of my guys. Bella always gets to go in with the little guys (she's terrified of big dogs, no she doesn't realize she's 50lbs!). They were happy to hand feed Molly for me separately from the other two. She is no longer aggressive around food, but she eats it so darn quick if you just put it down she usually ends up choking! Cookie is her favorite word, she'll do anything to get one.
I promise more updates soon. So much more going on! Here are some pictures of them for now.
Bax and Molly playing tug of war
Bax and Molly roughhousing
Mols and Bells roughhousing
Bella and Molly in the backyard
All tired out!




No comments:
Post a Comment